Below are the Current Career Opportunities available at Agape Family Health. Click the appropriate link below to apply.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker AGAPE Community Health Center, Inc. – Jacksonville, FL 32208 (Lake Forest Hills area)
Under the direction of the Director of Behavioral Health and as a part of a multidisciplinary team the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will provide direct services including Adult, Youth, and family therapeutic services to patients, including assessments, treatment plans and discharge planning.
- Addresses referrals from providers including referrals via warm hand-offs
- Participates and daily huddles to assess needs and coordinate services
- Maintains weekly scheduled appointments in our electronic records systems
- Provide therapeutic services to patients and their families
- Work in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members including external partners
- Completes required documentation and paperwork including biopsychosocial assessments and treatment planning and implementation in a timely manner
- Participate in our SBIRT program
- Demonstrates cultural competency and commitment to patients
- Demonstrates commitment to the philosophy of the agency
- Maintain case load of 15 to 20 patients weekly, and minimum of 5 patients a day
- Other duties as assigned
The incumbent in this position will report to the Director of Behavioral Health.
All employees are expected to provide the very highest level of service to Clinic patients and their families. In addition, their work ethic is expected to reflect the Islamic values and moral principles that inspired its founders. These include the core values that are universally shared and revered by society at large:
Service Compassion Human Dignity Social Justice Ethical ConductQUALIFICATIONS/POSITION REQUIREMENTS
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this job. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines. Additional requirements include: 1) knowledge of electronic medical records; 2) knowledge of community and community resources; 3) ability to pass background check; 4) valid Florida State Driver’s License; 5) TB Clearance; 6) flexibility to work overtime, holidays and weekends;
- local travel required.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
To perform effectively in this position, the incumbent must have/be:
- Bilingual capacity with ability to provide services in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Clinic policies and procedures
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Experience supervising unlicensed staff.
- Knowledge and experience working with co-occurring populations (chronic health conditions, mental health and substance use) with emphasis on children and adolescents.
- Strong clerical/administrative skills including personal computer skills (Microsoft Office software).
- Ability to make routine decisions and determine proper action based on experience within the limits of policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated oral/written skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and economic backgrounds a culturally competent and sensitive manner.
Degree in Social Work or related field from accredited university. LCSW in good standing in State of Florida,